Card Games Home Page | Other Invented Games
A solitaire game, contributed by Jeffrey Jacobs
- Use the 56-card Rook deck.
- Deal a 28-card pyramid as in regular Pyramid.
- Play as you would regular Pyramid, except that you discard available cards in pairs that total 15, not 13. (1-14, 2-13, 3-12, 4-11, 5-10, 6-9, and 7-8.)
- You get three trips through the cards (two redeals) to discard all the cards in the pyramid and win the game.
- If you discard all the cards in the pyramid in three trips through the cards, you win a single game; if you do it in two trips, a double game; in one trip, a triple game.
Return to Index of Invented Card Games
Last updated 5th February 2004