Card games in Argentina
The following are played with the 40 card Spanish suited pack.
- Perhaps the most popular game is Truco, a lively game of combinations, tricks and bluff.
- Tute Cabrero is an Argentinean variation of the Spanish game point-trick game Tute.
- Escoba is a fishing game, similar to the Italian game Scopa di Quindici, in which a card played captures cards that together with it add up to 15.
- Casita Robada is a children's game similar to Stealing Bundles.
Several rummy games are played with a double deck of standard cards including 4 jokers (108 cards):
- Loba de Menos - a basic rummy game
- Loba de Mas - a meld scoring rummy game
- Carioca - a type of contract rummy
Burako is a canasta-like game played with a set of 106 rummy tiles.
The World Casino Directory includes a listing of Casinos in Argentina.