King George III
Contributed by Rob & Dan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. First player lays down one card
2. Next player lays down any number of cards that match the card layed down or next consecutive number. For Example: P1 puts down 5 of hearts P2 puts down 5 of spades 4 of clubs 3 of diamonds and 3 of clubs.
3. After P2 can't go on next player goes and follows the rules told in 2.
4. If one cant follow any of the rules in 2. Then they must pick a card (s) from the pile until they can put down a match or a consecutive card.
5. That person that wins is the one who runs out of cards first.
6. Tiebreaker - If a person wins and the next person can still go and also gets out everyone else playing except them are out. They both take 13 cards and keep playing. If three people can get out same rules apply except each person takes 9 cards.
7. At the end of a game if nobody can play a card (This usually happens in a tiebreaker) the person with the least cards wins.
8. If two people have the same amount of cards they play a quick game of War to see who wins. The person who wins the game of War is the grand champion of the WORLD!
- 2 players - 13 cards each
- 3 players - 9 cards each
- 4 players - 7 cards each
- 5 players - 6 cards each
Best played with 2-3 players 4 or 5 players not as fun!
Special Rules: If a person lays down an Ace of anything and the next person can lay down another Ace they start a new stack from now on every person can put down cards for either stack. There can only be 3 possible stacks per game.
Jokers are wild they can be any card you want.
Copyright © 2000 Rob & Dan Inc.