Card games in Sri Lanka
The page "Card Games popular in Sri Lanka" lists the following:
- Omi - a whist-like plain-trick game for four players
- 304 - a game of the Jass family, the probable ancestor of the Indian games 28, 29 and 56.
- Juse - a kind of competitive patience game.
- Proter - a rummy game in which the wild card (proter) changes for each hand.
- 3 Card - probably a version of Teen Patti.
- Hath Wasi (7 chances)
- Bridge - presumably this is the international game of Contract Bridge